Wednesday, January 1, 2014






Katrina Kaif and Sushant Singh Rajput will be seen together for the first time on screen in upcoming movie Fitoor. The film is an adaptation of Charles Dicken's classics 'The Great Expectations'.
.

"I am currently working on the script of 'Fitoor'. I am really excited about it and will start shooting early next year. I am blessed that Katrina and Sushant are equally excited about the film," Abhishek told PTI.

The director will be working with Katrina for the first time, while he had teamed up with Sushant Singh Rajput after "Kai Po Che".

On the pairing of these two actors, Abhishek said, "They best suit the characters involved in the movie. I don't know how they will evolve since it's too early to know but I am hoping it turns out to be good."



0 comments:

Post a Comment